Saturday 26 January 2013

I got my hair cut!

After a year and a month, I finally had my hair cut!

Don't get me wrong. I liked having my hair long, because it allowed me to do loads of hairstyles and it looked nice, yeah. It also made my hair look more or less like its originally-straight self (prior the treatments and pollution and stuff). But, it became heavier (since I have thick hair) and I was spending more time attending to my hair daily, which annoyed me.

At Starbucks, Ayala Cebu. Frizz from all day.  T-T
So yes, last Friday, I was pissed just because, and to de-stress, le bf accompanied me to McDo and to Annie's, Ayala Cebu to have my hair cut. It's not usually where I go to have my hair done (I usually have it in David's Salon, Country Mall) but at that time, I was looking for somewhere new and with less people/customers.

Outside, they had a price list of all their services, and I was surprised that their haircut only cost a hundred pesos. I was hesitant because of that (my haircuts usually cost around a hundred forty or so), but I was desperate so I went in.
When they say haircut, it's haircut they mean. They don't have all the shampooing most salons do before they cut hair. I was just made to sit in a chair, and the woman sprayed water to my hair and off it went.
I told the woman to cut it really short (I specified the length!) and told her not to touch my bangs. To my dismay, she didn't cut it short enough and she cut my bangs (!). Now, my hair is weird (I'm planning to have it cut again, but shorter), and my bangs are usually in my eye. T_T

There's not much difference, but 5-6 inches was cut off it. And the actual bangs she cut is shown in the second photo below. I just had it swept on the other side in the first photo since, as you can see, I am unhappy about it. Sometimes, I pin it up (last photo) but still, the very short strands fall into my eye. T_T
I was driving. Forgive the face. *_*
Actual cut bangs
creepy face @_@

So that's it for my hair update. You see I'm disappointed about the "layers" and the bangs, but hey at least I got my hair cut. Haha. I really don't know what positive thing I can think of. Anyways, next post will be about gifts from the holidays.


*Yay for weekly posts! ^_^


HAPPY WEEKEND, EVERYONE! ;*

3 comments: