Saturday 19 January 2013

About Me: Random Questions

*This is based on Zoella's vlog dated 2011. :)


I think it's only appropriate to start this blog with a more detailed About Me than the one seen in the sidebar. So let's get this going. ;)

Demi Dawn. 20 years of age. 4th of July, 1992. College student, studying Human Resource Development Management. Residing in Cebu City, Philippines.

Namesake
Demi - from Demi Moore; Dawn - from Dawn Zulueta
Most visited websites
When I open my browser, it's automatically set to Yahoo Mail, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Will have to add Blogger soon. :D
Favorite subject/s in school
Psychology, and Sociology
Favorite drink
Mango shake
Fave song at the moment
Girl on Fire - Alicia Keys
What would you name your children?
Darshan John and Danielle Marie
Sports
Badminton. I know how, but I don't play anymore.
Fave book
By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept - Paulo Coelho
Fave color/s
blue and pink
Fave animal
to pet - dog, just because - phoenix
Fave perfume
I don't go every day with perfume, but if I do, it's Eternity Moment - CK.
Fave holiday
Christmas
Have you been out of the country?
nope :(
Do you speak any other languages?
I speak Filipino and Cebuano.
Sibling/s
1 younger sister (18)
Fave store
I don't have particular favorites. I usually shop online.
Fave fastfood
Yellow Cab and McDonald's
Do you like school?
err.. yes? :p
Fave movie
Harry Potter series :)
Fave TV show
too many to mention! I vary from reality shows (The XFactor, Survivor, Amazing Race..) to the local Filipino shows (InaKapatidAnak, Temptation of Wife, Be Careful With My Heart, ..).
PC or Mac?
PC
What phone do you have?
Nokia C3
How tall are you?
rather-- how short am I? I'm 5 feet, 1/2 inch. I know. -__-

What do you order at Starbucks?
Strawberry cheesecake and strawberry frappe
One thing in your closet you cannot live without
my uber-comfy pink University of Kentucky sweatshirt!
What's one thing most people don't know about you?
I tend to overthink things.
One thing you want to do before you die
Get married. Have a happy family. :)
One food you cannot live without
Spaghetti
Quote/phrase you live by
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
comfortable :D  sometimes girly, sometimes boyish
Fave number
four
Two hobbies
watching movies, sleeping
Two pet peeves
smelly people (either mouth or body) @_@  and traffic T_T
Guilty pleasures
dancing and eating sweeeeetts :D

No comments:

Post a Comment