Saturday 19 January 2013

Happy Birthday! ^_^

Today is the birthday of one special person in my life.


He is my best friend,
my companion,
the smiley face at the end of my messages.







We've been together for quite a long time. And although it wasn't exactly together as conventional description allowed, this was how we found ourselves still, after more than five years.

So here's to you and to all the happy memories.

Always remember that I will likewise be your best friend, confidante, and most of all, your partner, in whatever and whenever. I love you, to the moon and back. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :*


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much my beautiful girlfriend :*

    Look how young we are in our oldest photo. I'm so ugly but now I'm attractive and handsome. LOL :P

    ReplyDelete