Friday 1 March 2013

First Day of March 2013 OOTD

Second day of the FincCon, and this was what I wore. ^_^




Top - Forever21
Black skinny jeans - Bench OJ Americana

*Both were mentioned on my previous post: Holiday Gifts

For my shoes, I wore this red (almost pink, really) and black suede ballet flats.

Shoes - Muñiz






Pink and blue beaded bracelet - DeeDee's
Bag - Anne Klein

For my makeup, I kept it fairly simple.


Maybelline Clear Smooth 8-in-1 BB Cream
Ever Bilena face powder in Natural
Ever Bilena eye pencil in Brown (for my brows)
Maybelline Expert Wear in Sapphire Smokes (crease and liner color)
Maybelline Eyestudio liquid eyeliner in Black
L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara in Black Brown
Maybelline Pure Blush Mineral in 01 - Pink
Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom in Pink Blossom
Tupperware Brand Colour Collection Rose and Romance in Precious Rose


And that is it. :D

Most of the photos were taken after the event, meaning I've been out for like 5 or 6 hours already. o-o

Thanks for reading. Till next post! ;)

xoxo,
demidawn♥

No comments:

Post a Comment