Friday 1 March 2013

The Other Side

Edited these photos, which were taken earlier in the evening. Thought I'd share them. :D

This is my Facebook profile picture as of the moment.

I edited the lighting (as it was too dark) and emphasized the lip color I had on during the day since it had already rubbed off after being like 5 or 6 hours out.

Bring on the dark side.

I wanted to post another photo --eyeglasses version just because. As I was editing, I experimented with the lip color being darker (also because I want to wear a really dark red lip color). And this is the result. I look like such a meanie. Maybe a bit more dark eye shadow and off to the formal we go. Just kiddin'. :D


Hope you enjoyed that little "transformation". Teehee.

demidawn;)


P.S. Photo-editing done with PicMonkey. Ever so freeeee. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment