Thursday 28 February 2013

Last day of February 2013 OOTD

So today was the first day of the first ever Finance Convention organized by the University of San Carlos.


And this is what I wore today. ^_^
(no full outfit shots though T_T)





 



Last week I was caught in an unfortunate car accident, so yes, that explains the bandage. Photo below is a closer look at the bandage I had on my knee.

Black peplum skirt - South Shores
Nail polish - Bobbie Carolina Peach
Black beaded bracelet - EazyFashion
Watch - Anne Klein
Angel-print bandage - Mediplast

The bag I brought was this but in a different color combo. It's in black and sort-of white.

Animal print cross-body bag - Anne Klein

Lastly, for the shoes, I wore dark gray lace-up boots, but here are some alternatives.

Maroon to match the necklace or

an explosive color such as pink to break off the monotony.


Thanks for reading my second outfit-of-the-day post. Till next time!

xoxo,
demidawn:*

No comments:

Post a Comment