Sunday 28 July 2013

OOTD: Acquaintance Party 2013

Last July 19, Friday, we had our acquaintance party. It was the first one I attended since I transferred to my current school, so I was excited.

with my twinnie, Danielle Iris :)

with Phem
(cape uneven because of my bag)

And yet again, I have no full outfit shot. Haha. These photos are the most decent photos of my outfit that night. Pardon me. T_T

Anyway, I didn't want to spend a lot on my outfit so almost everything I had on is my mum's. The dress, necklace, booties, and bag are hers. I only spent for my belt and my headband. O diba? :D

Photos of similar items:



A week before the theme for the party (Black and White) was announced, I saw my mum wearing her cape dress. After I knew the theme, I instantly knew that was what I was going to wear. Haha. I cinched the waist with a belt since it was waaay loose on me.


During the disco part of the program, I put the cape of my dress above my shoulders so it would be more comfortable.


The above photo is similar to the shoes I actually wore. The heel is the same, and it was also lace-up, although they weren't of suede material.

I couldn't find a photo similar to the bag I had, but it was a leather bag of ecru shade.

Shoes - Gibi
Bag - Angels Collection
Necklace - ForMe
Headband and belt - SM Accessories
Watch - Anne Klein

I can't give other details on the dress since I don't know where my mum bought it and there was no tag on the dress itself. But I'm sure there are similar cape dresses available in your local boutiques. :)

Moving on to makeup.
It looks like I haven't done much, because yes, I actually didn't. I have yet to practice putting on much, much makeup that looks good in photos.


Base:
Myra Moisturizer
Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Makeup
Revlon Photoready Powder in 020 Light/Medium

Brows:
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown

Eyes:
E.l.f. eyeshadow primer
Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow in 525 Siren
Maybelline Eye Studio Ink Pen Eyeliner in Black
L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara in Black Brown

Cheeks:
Maybelline Pure Blush Mineral in 01 Pink

Lips:
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 010 Raspberry Pie


And, of course, let's not forget the nails! :D



I decided against black on an early thought, but as I was about to paint them, I decided to go with it anyway. But, being Demi Dawn, there has to be a pop of wierdness. So here they are.

Caronia Nail Hardener & Base Coat
Caronia Regular in Black Velvet
Bobbie Glaze in The Big Bang!
Caronia Regular in Colorless


Bonus photo:


This is actually part of a bigger (group) photo. I thought I wasn't included so I made this face. Haha.

~Hope you enjoyed this outfit post. Till next time. ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment