Wednesday 1 May 2013

Summ-ah Classes ~just random updates

I spend my summer 2013 in school.

Subject A
8.30 is too early T__T
Well not really. But for me it is! And I have trouble getting up in the morning. I have three weeks to get back on track in this subject, else it's another tuna for me. TT_TT

Subject B
Quite easy. Teacher's chill but not to be taken lightly.

Subject C
OMG. Most stressful subject. Case studies almost everyday! I almost gave up on this, decided it was easier to just quit (thus this post), but my friends convinced me otherwise. So now here I am stressing the heck out of my poor brains and body. I'm practically drained.

So basically, after this term, I am going to spend the remaining days of summer vacation on my bed SLEEPING! .. Just kidding. But really, I'm going to get a damn good rest.

Other random stuff
May 13 - first time I'm going to be exercising my right to suffrage
May 22 - end of classes (come quick!)
May 25 - my stepbrother's getting married!

Related to a previous post:
I have been going to school with less makeup on. It started with having no time in the morning to fill in my eyebrows, and then slowly, I simply didn't bother doing so during the day. It feels weird because eyebrows define one's face and this is especially true for me since I wear eyeglasses.
Will I stop filling in my eyebrows? .. Well no. But, for school, maybe I'll do it less. And especially if I have no time. :D
I have also been wearing just tinted lip balm instead of wearing lip balm + lipstick everyday. Feels lighter. I guess this is a step towards being confident in less makeup. :)


I will have to end this here because I need to get some sleep. I will leave you all, myself included, with this. For inspiration. :)

*image taken from Positive Outlooks page in Facebook

------------------------------------------------

Comment if you get the tuna joke! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment