Monday 29 April 2013

Chili Pepper Vans

Okay so my mum finally bought her coveted red suede-ish Skch +3 wedge sneakers. And whilst in the store, she asked me what I wanted. I basically lack sandals as compared to shoes and so I pointed to the wedge sandals on the photo in the store. Well, she said no. She said it had to be something I could and would use to school everyday. -_-


Moving on, I told her I wanted Vans. I forgot there was a Vans store in Ayala so I brought her to Complex. I tried on like 5 pairs of Keds but seriously, there was nothing that caught my eye and made me want to die with excitement. I wanted the classic red one because I've been wanting a pair of red shoes for a while (practically because I never had one). There was no red pair in my size. Boohoo. So after all the effort Kuya Salesman did to fetch me the 5 pairs, I asked him where I could possibly buy Vans in Ayala. He directed me to the Vans outlet just across where we were but on the lower floor. I said sorry and thanked him.

I told my mum I was buying a red pair. It was either that or nothing for today. So I went to Vans, hoping that there was a red pair because shopping and shoes and shopping for shoes thrilled me. When I went in, I realized that I forgot how Vans shoes had awesome designs. I was heartbroken. There was my red pair waiting for me (the size on display was my size too), but then there were others. :(((
There were a lot of really kawaii Hello Kitty shoes and another one with different-colored shoelace holes, among so many others. I was heartbroken because suddenly my red shoes didn't appeal as much anymore. I wanted them all.







These were the only all-red shoes they had in the store. It's the authentic slim hiker Vans in Chili Pepper.



I don't even like the laces! I will change them, yeah. Or completely ditch laces.
They're not even as vibrant red as the classic red ones. :(


I'm sad. But I'll try to be happy. I've got new shoes at least. Basta next time I'll buy the Hello Kitty ones. Or the more colorful ones. Or the one with galaxy prints. Oh well. I've got a long way to goooo.


---------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: All images, except for the Chili Pepper Vans, were taken from the almighty Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment